Vacancy: Nurse In Charge. (Deadline: 30th July 2021)
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital is one of the leading Mission Hospitals which works to promote the well-being of all people through provision of holistic and quality health care services while witnessing the Love of Christ through healing. We provide specialized services in: - Ophthalmic, Orthopedic, Dental, as well as General medical services.
POSITION: NURSE IN-CHARGE
The hospital invites applications from suitable candidates (internal applicants only) for the post of Nurse In-Charge.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Be a Registered Nurse with a valid licence from Nursing Council of Kenya
- At least 3 years working experience as a Nursing Officer 1.
- Degree in Nursing will be an added advantage
- Leadership and teamwork abilities
- Possess supervisory and managerial skills
- Should demonstrate high level of compassion, integrity, Commitment, professionalism and stewardship.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should use the online application form on the hospitals website. Applications should be received not later than 30th July 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.